BREATH TESTS CAN BE HIGHLY INACCURATE!
PROTECT YOUR LICENSE, YOUR CAR, AND YOUR GOOD NAME!
DID YOU KNOW
DRUNK DRIVING CONVICTION OR FINDING OF REFUSAL COULD RESULT IN
- Loss of your Drivers License or Loss of your car or equity in your car.
- A Criminal Conviction for the Rest of Your Life.
- Mandatory Loss of Your Driver's License without the Ability to Obtain a Conditional License.
- Mandatory Interlock system for your car and Mandatory Fines and Surcharges.
- Mandatory Attendance at an Alcohol Treatment Program.
- Increase in Insurance Premiums
- Jail or Prison. Fines and/or Probation
- Adverse Effect on Employment and Credit History.
- Loss of Professional License
- Mandatory $250 yearly fee to the Department of Motor Vehicles for 3 years.
- Mandatory Community Service
MYTHS ON DUI EVIDENCE USED BY THE PROSECUTION
- Myth about the Accuracy and Reliability of Breath Testing
- Most Police Departments Lack Quality Assurance Breath Testing
- Myth of the Reliability Field Sobriety Tests
- Myth About HGN – The Eyes Do Lie!
UNFAIRNESS OF DUI PROSECUTION
- Police Over-Time Incentives can lead to Bad Stops, Arrests and Testimony
- Prosecutors Now Use Social Media Against DUI Suspects
- Prosecutors Now Charge Motorists with DWI Even though they Pass Test
- Unfairness of DWI Prosecution
WHY YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU
- Why You Need an Attorney at Arraignment
- Points when Hiring an Attorney
- What to Look for In Hiring an Attorney
- Our Attorneys' Experience
- How to Get Your Driver’s License Back
- Top 10 FAQ on DUI Arrests and Prosecutions
- Leandra’s Law – Good Intentions – Bad Results
- Driving Under Influence of Drugs
- Boating While Intoxicated
- Zero Tolerance Law
PENALTIES AND SENTENCING CONDITIONS FOR DUI OFFENSES
CHEMICAL TEST REFUSALS